Our classes are held in continuous 8 week sessions. When registering for a full session, you may attend any Svaroopa® class as your schedule permits.
When joining mid-session, the session rate will be prorated. Class updates & cancellations will be noted here. Like our Facebook page for updates & article postings.
Svaroopa® Yoga Classes
Please note – The studio will be closed Thursday, August 28 thru Monday, September 1. Classes will resume on Tuesday, September 2.
4:00 to 5:30 pm – Beginning/Continuing with Kirsten. Focusing on poses to relieve Neck & Shoulder tension.
4:00 to 5:15 pm – New Beginners Yoga Class – For beginning or Gentle Yoga students. Please call or email to register. Must have minimum of 4 students to open this class.
9:00 to 10:15 am – Gentle Beginning – Slow Vinyasa Style for overall health and well being. Join anytime & Drop ins Welcome.
6:00 to 7:30 pm – Beginning/Continuing with Kirsten. Focusing on poses to relieve Neck & Shoulder tension.
9:30 to 11 am – Beg/Continuing with Kirsten. Focusing on poses to relieve Neck & Shoulder tension.
Beginning & Continuing level classes explore a variety of poses working within 12 different themes. Each theme develops the students understanding of the poses and how to use them to work with the body.
Private sessions for Yoga Instruction, Embodyment® Therapy, or Breath Essentials are available upon request.
- $108 for 8-week classes, 1 class/week
- $208 for 8-week classes, 2 classes/week
- $16 drop-in (single class)
No carry overs, extensions or refunds for missed or unused classes. If you have prepaid for an 8 week session, please make up any missed classes during the session.
See our Frequently Asked Questions tab for additional class and payment information.
How to get the most out of each yoga class:
- Arrive 10 minutes early to allow time to check in, set up your blankets, and settle into Shavasana, our beginning pose. This allows for a nice transition to begin your class.
- Wear comfortable, clothes that allow you to move freely.
- Try not to eat at least 1 hour before class.
- Turn off your cell phone, so there are no external distractions.
- Please do not wear perfumes, or lotions with fragrance, as other students may be allergic, or sensitive to heavy smells.
- Please advise the teacher if you will arrive late or leave class early.
- Be sure to keep your teacher informed of any injuries, or health concerns so we may offer the greatest amount of assistance to support you.